First time watching Trivial Geeks? Learn more in our “What Is Trivial Geeks?” video!
Questions in this episode:
- 1:06 – Which two video game titles launched the Pokemon series in Japan?
- 1:24 – In what year did the first-generation Pokemon video games release?
- 3:23 – What is the name of the fictional geographic location through which the player navigates in the first-generation Pokemon video games?
- 3:42 – How many different Pokemon Types are there in the first generation?
- 5:05 – Using the PC-based storage device at home, how many total Pokemon could the player store in their system?
- 6:27 – What is the name of the leader of Team Rocket?
- 6:41 – What is the name of the Badge earned by defeating Erika, the Grass-type gym leader of Celadon City?
- 7:28 – What is the name of the closed-eyed Pokemon who is known as “Kabigon” in Japan?
- 7:53 – Which key item is used to awaken sleeping Snorlaxes?
- 8:09 – What is the name of the Grass-type Pokemon that’s covered in blue vines and has no visible facial features except eyes?
- 8:23 – What are the names of all possible evolutions of first-generation Eevee?
- 9:06 – Which rare item is needed for Nidorina and Nidorino to evolve into Nidoqueen and Nidoking, respectively?
- 9:55 – What are the names of the two Pokemon that can only be acquired via resurrection using a fossil item?
- 10:27 – What is the name of the item that instantly increases a Pokemon’s level by 1?
- 10:40 – What are the names of the Legendary Birds of Kanto?
- 10:59 – What is the name of the Psychic-type gym leader in Saffron City?
- 11:34 – What are the names of all Poke Ball types that exist in the first-generation Pokemon video games?
- 12:39 – What is the name of the fabled “Pokemon” that can only be found on the coast of Cinnabar Island after performing an intricate sequence of steps?
- 13:04 – What is the name of the location that serves as the Kanto Pokemon League capital?
- 13:36 – What are the first names of the Elite Four in Kanto?
Subscribe to the WhatNerd YouTube channel to stay updated when new episodes are released! We’re always open to honest feedback, so please don’t hesitate to let us know what you think. And if you enjoy it? Please share with your friends!