First time watching Trivial Geeks? Learn more in our "What Is Trivial Geeks?" video!
Questions in this episode:
- 1:21 - In the Harry Potter films, what is the name of the actor who played Lord Voldemort?
- 2:01 - What is the term for a wizard who cannot do magic?
- 2:42 - Which spell removes part of someone's memory?
- 4:36 - What magical device is used to store one's memories?
- 5:41 - What material is in the core of Harry Potter's wand?
- 6:13 - In the Harry Potter films, which character is played by Helena Bonham Carter?
- 7:09 - What is Lord Voldemort's middle name?
- 8:18 - In what month is Harry Potter's birthday?
- 9:07 - What reagent is needed to travel through magical fireplaces?
- 9:46 - What is the name of the ghost who haunts Gryffindor House?
- 9:59 - What is the name of the only all-wizarding village in Britain?
- 11:17 - Who does Harry Potter marry?
- 11:30 - What creature resides in the Chamber of Secrets?
- 11:53 - What is the name for the unusual language that Harry Potter can speak?
- 12:06 - What is the magical act of freeform teleportation called?
- 12:43 - What is the term for when a wizard's attempt to apparate backfires, where one or more body parts are accidentally left behind?
- 13:35 - How many children are in the Weasley household?
- 14:27 - In the second task of the Triwizard Tournament, how does Harry breathe underwater to save Ron from the Black Lake?
- 15:13 - What is the full name of the most dangerous dark wizard of all time, surpassed only by Lord Voldemort?
- 16:42 - Which potion grants success for the drinker in all their endeavors for a limited time?
Subscribe to the WhatNerd YouTube channel to stay updated when new episodes are released! We're always open to honest feedback, so please don't hesitate to let us know what you think. And if you enjoy it? Please share with your friends!