First time watching Trivial Geeks? Learn more in our "What Is Trivial Geeks?" video!
Questions in this episode:
- 1:37 - In 2018, which country streamed the most Christmas music via Spotify?
- 2:15 - In 2018, who was the most-streamed artist for Christmas music on Spotify?
- 3:10 - In 2018, what was the most-streamed Christmas song in the United States on Spotify?
- 3:47 - On the 11th day of Christmas, what did my true love send to me?
- 4:23 - Which song was originally written for Thanksgiving but then became one of the most popular Christmas songs?
- 5:48 - Who starred in the Christmas movie Jingle All the Way as Howard Langston?
- 6:15 - How many ghosts are in A Christmas Carol?
- 6:48 - The first recorded instance of the modern Christmas tree, with lighted candles on an evergreen tree, originated in which country?
- 7:34 - In which century was the first written use of the term "Xmas"?
- 8:16 - In what decade did Coca-Cola start using Santa Claus in their advertisements?
- 9:12 - Which popular Christmas tradition was popularized by servants in upper-class Victorian England households?
- 10:15 - Which state in the United States holds the record for the largest snowman?
- 11:15 - In Japan, Christmas meals are often eaten at which international fast food chain?
- 12:28 - Which popular cartoon character is watched by millions in Sweden every Christmas Eve?
- 13:58 - In which decade was the first Christmas card designed?
- 15:15 - In the film Frosty the Snowman, who brings Frosty back to life?
- 16:30 - What were Frosty's eyes made of?
- 16:53 - In what city does the original Home Alone take place?
- 17:27 - Who directed the Christmas film, Elf?
- 18:38 - In what year was the film The Nightmare Before Christmas released?
Subscribe to the WhatNerd YouTube channel to stay updated when new episodes are released! We're always open to honest feedback, so please don't hesitate to let us know what you think. And if you enjoy it? Please share with your friends!