First time watching Trivial Geeks? Learn more in our “What Is Trivial Geeks?” video!
Questions in this episode:
- 1:22 – In Norse mythology, what is the name of the father wolf of all wolves?
- 1:57 – Which English day of the week has roots in the name of the Norse god of thunder?
- 2:30 – In Norse mythology, what is the name for the end of days sequence?
- 2:52 – What is the name of Odin’s wife?
- 3:18 – In Norse mythology, what is the name for the realm of humans?
- 3:40 – Skadi is the Norse goddess of what?
- 4:17 – What kind of creature is Jormungandr?
- 5:21 – Who is the arch-nemesis of Jormungandr?
- 6:16 – What is the name of the blood-stained wolf-dog that guards Hel’s gate?
- 6:53 – Fafnir, the son of King Hreidmar, was cursed and turned into a dragon. What was he before he became a dragon?
- 7:50 – Which mysterious Norse god is said to be born of nine mothers?
- 10:34 – In Norse mythology, the world is said to be created from the flesh of which primordial being?
- 13:12 – In one tale, the trickster Loki snuck into the room of which goddess to cut off all her precious hair?
- 13:51 – What is the name for the Norse goddess of truth?
- 14:05 – In Norse mythology, what is the name for an undead corpse that guards the treasure with which it was buried?
- 16:16 – Odin wields a legendary weapon named Gungnir. What type of weapon is it?
- 17:02 – In Norse mythology, half of those who die in combat are taken to Valhalla. By whom are they escorted as they are taken there?
- 17:50 – Derived from the Old Norse word “valholl,” what does “Valhalla” mean?
- 18:15 – What is the name of the World Tree that connects the Nine Worlds?
- 18:57 – What is the name of the dragon that gnaws at the roots of Yggdrasill?
Subscribe to the WhatNerd YouTube channel to stay updated when new episodes are released! We’re always open to honest feedback, so please don’t hesitate to let us know what you think. And if you enjoy it? Please share with your friends!