First time watching Trivial Geeks? Learn more in our “What Is Trivial Geeks?” video!
Questions in this episode:
- 1:02 – What is the first and last name of the YouTuber known as PewDiePie?
- 2:05 – Which YouTube channel involves one Australian man, out in the wilderness, who silently builds tools and structures using only natural materials?
- 3:57 – Which controversial YouTube personality faced severe criticism after uploading a video of a man who had committed suicide?
- 4:20 – Lilly Singh, the comedy YouTuber known as Superwoman, was born in which country?
- 5:14 – What are the first names of the duo who run one of the most popular YouTube talk shows, Good Mythical Morning?
- 6:16 – Which YouTube channel involves head-to-head lyrical battles in the voices and personalities of noteworthy cultural figures?
- 6:33 – Which interview-based YouTube channel involves celebrities consuming progressively spicier chicken wings with each question?
- 7:27 – What is the official name of the YouTube channel for comedian and talk show host, Conan O’Brien?
- 8:05 – Which popular YouTube channel consisting of video essays relating to science, math, and philosophy was created by internet celebrity Michael Stevens?
- 8:53 – Which geeky YouTube channel involves voice actors who roleplay as their characters in ongoing campaigns of Dungeons and Dragons?
- 10:07 – Which YouTube channel features a series where a silver-haired chef named Claire attempts to recreate popular junk foods and comfort snacks from scratch?
- 11:54 – Which well-known Hollywood actor featured in the 2018 edition of YouTube Rewind?
- 12:30 – Which YouTube creator went viral with the comedic-yet-educational video titled “History of Japan”?
- 13:24 – Clips from which sketch comedy series currently hold the 40 most popular spots on Comedy Central’s YouTube channel?
- 14:35 – Which popular five-piece a-capella group currently holds over 470 million views on their rendition of Leonard Cohen’s “Hallelujah”?
- 16:00 – Which YouTube channel is well-known for their autotune remixes of viral videos, including “Bed Intruder,” “Double Rainbow,” and “Backin’ Up”?
- 17:11 – Which YouTube channel, made by an anonymous Australian, features bizarre and destructive videos that are disguised as tutorial videos?
- 18:05 – What is the full name of the YouTube personality who produces Content Cop, a series where he investigates shady and scandalous YouTubers and YouTube trends?
- 19:22 – Former Twitch streamer and current YouTube personality, Ninja, rose to fame by playing which online multiplayer video game?
- 19:50 – As of November 2019, who is the most popular music artist according to the number of subscribers to their YouTube channel?
Subscribe to the WhatNerd YouTube channel to stay updated when new episodes are released! We’re always open to honest feedback, so please don’t hesitate to let us know what you think. And if you enjoy it? Please share with your friends!